Paint.NET Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by dotPDN LLC - Freeware
Paint.NET 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Paint.NET for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Paint.NET latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free popular image and photo editing app with intuitive and innovative user interface from dotPDN LLC.
Paint.NET is a Photo Editing software. Free popular image and photo editing app with intuitive and innovative user interface from dotPDN LLC.
Download Paint.NET latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Paint.NET installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Paint.NET end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 58 Mb
How to install the latest version of Paint.NET:
- Download Paint.NET setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Paint.NET from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Paint.NET is a free image and photo editing app from dotPDN LLC featuring an intuitive and innovative user interface. Support of layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community.
Requires Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.6 and will automatically run in 64-bit mode if possible.
Key Features & Advantages of Paint.NET
Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface.
The fastest image editor available.
Layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience.
You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, new for 3.0, has been cited as an innovative improvement over similar tools provided by other software.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images.
Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included.
Unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Active Online Community, Automatic Updates and Unlimited History.
Paint.NET for Windows 11 is developed and updated by dotPDN LLC. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.