PhotoLine Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Computerinsel - Freeware
PhotoLine 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PhotoLine for Windows 11 64 bit. Install PhotoLine latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor.
PhotoLine is a Photo Editing software. A versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor.
Download PhotoLine latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save PhotoLine installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept PhotoLine end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 24 Mb
How to install the latest version of PhotoLine:
- Download PhotoLine setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PhotoLine from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PhotoLine is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor. You can edit images or optimize them for the web, but you can also prepare print-ready PDF data. PhotoLine offers the creative professional sophisticated tools: CMYK and Lab color space, color management with ICC profiles, adjustment layers, recording actions and 16/32-bit color depth per channel. Vector graphics can be edited as well as PDF files.
Scripting: There is now a VBScript interface on Windows and an AppleScript interface on macOS.
Page spread: Page-spanning objects can be created more easily.
Lens correction: This new function removes lens distortions, optionally also automatically for raw images.
Supports multiple pages, e.g. double or triple pages. This makes it easier to create cross-page elements in brochures and leaflets and judge their impact. The colors used in a vector pattern can now be changed directly in the Color Editor if they have been given a name. In filter dialogs, the size of the controls can now be better adjusted to your needs. If you need a higher accuracy, simply make them larger.
PhotoLine for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Computerinsel. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.