GIMP Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download GIMP for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install GIMP latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. A free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes. Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist.
The Free Professional Image Editor
GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
High Quality Photo Manipulation
Provides the tools needed for high quality image manipulation from retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination.
Original Artwork Creation
Gives artists the power and flexibility to transform images into truly unique creations.
Graphic Design Elements
Used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mockups.
It is a high quality framework for scripted image manipulation, with multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more!
How to install the latest version of GIMP:
- Download GIMP setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - GIMP from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
GIMP Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about GIMP, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.