WhatsApp Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by FaceBook - Freeware
WhatsApp 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WhatsApp for Windows 11 64 bit. Install WhatsApp latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Desktop version of popular IM, text messaging and calling App WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a Chat and IM software. Desktop version of popular IM, text messaging and calling App WhatsApp.
Download WhatsApp latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save WhatsApp installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept WhatsApp end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.6 / 10
- Chat and IM
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 145+ Mb
How to install the latest version of WhatsApp:
- Download WhatsApp setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WhatsApp from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Since the end of yahoo messenger, we haven’t noticed such a great technological innovation like nowadays. WhatsApp started as a small app for instant messaging, and evolved to the point where it leads chat, voice and video calling.
WhatsApp for Windows 11 brings all the awesomeness of WhatsApp features besides the modern interface of Windows 11.
WhatsApp Web Login
WhatsApp is available for PC and laptop through a desktop installer or through a web version. The Web versions needs your phone to be active and to scan a QR Code to be enable to login and access your account.
Either you will decide to use the desktop version or the web version, you will need an active mobile account to activate.
WhatsApp for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FaceBook. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.