LizardSystems Network Scanner Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
LizardSystems Network Scanner
by LizardSystems - Freeware
LizardSystems Network Scanner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download LizardSystems Network Scanner for Windows 11 64 bit. Install LizardSystems Network Scanner latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
IP scanner tool for analyzing networks
LizardSystems Network Scanner is a Internet Tools software. IP scanner tool for analyzing networks
Download LizardSystems Network Scanner latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save LizardSystems Network Scanner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept LizardSystems Network Scanner end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of LizardSystems Network Scanner:
- Download LizardSystems Network Scanner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - LizardSystems Network Scanner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Network Scanner is an IP scanner that is used for scanning both large corporate networks that have hundred thousands of computers along with small home networks with several computers. While the program can scan a list of IP addresses, computers and ranges of IP addresses, the number of computers and subnets is unlimited.
Network Scanner will show you all the shared resources, including system and hidden NetBIOS (Samba) shared resources along with FTP and web resources. To audit network computers or use it to search for available network resources, both network administrators and regular users can use Network Scanner.
Network Scanner will not only find network computers and shared resources, but also check its access rights which the user can mount as a network drive or open them in Explorer or in their browser. You can easily export the results of scanning the network to an XML, HTML or text file or store them in the program itself.
Easy to use. Even an inexperienced user will be able to scan the network with just a few clicks.
Good performance. The program uses multi-threaded scanning. The network scan rate achieves thousands of computers per minute.
Scalability. You can either scan several computers or entire subnets.
Flexible filtering options. You can filter the results by type of resource or access rights.
Customizable computer status check. The program checks if the computer is on/off not only with a ping, but also with a connection to the ports specified by the user.
Retrieving the NetBIOS or domain computer name (defined by the user).
You will see all available computer resources. Not only getting NetBIOS resources, but also scanning for FTP and web servers.
Network resource audit. The program will check access rights to resources (read/write) both for the current user and for any specified user.
Available to all users. No administrator privileges are required for scanning.
Exporting the scan results. You can export them to html, txt or xml.
LizardSystems Network Scanner for Windows 11 is developed and updated by LizardSystems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.