OneDrive Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Microsoft - Freeware
OneDrive 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OneDrive for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OneDrive latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Save your files and photos to OneDrive and get them from any device, anywhere.
OneDrive is a Internet Tools software. Save your files and photos to OneDrive and get them from any device, anywhere.
Download OneDrive latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OneDrive installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OneDrive end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 66 Mb
How to install the latest version of OneDrive:
- Download OneDrive setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OneDrive from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Access files from any device
Use your phone, tablet, or computer to continue what you started — wherever you happen to be. Any changes you make will be updated on all your devices.
Stay productive when you’re off the grid. You can access your files without being online, which means you can always have your most important files with you.
Keep your files safe
If something happens to your device, you don’t have to worry about losing your files or photos – they’re in your OneDrive. And OneDrive is encrypted using SSL.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Windows 10 phone, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
- Save and share files with free online storage.
- Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
- Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Download Microsoft OneDrive apps to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac. Download mobile apps to upload files from your phone or tablet.
OneDrive for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.