Goolge Earth Images Downloader
Goolge Earth Images Downloader Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Goolge Earth Images Downloader for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Goolge Earth Images Downloader latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
google earth images downloader is a tool that help you to get offline satellite tile images from google earth (not google maps), including historical imagery. It can work without google earth installed.
- You can view downloaded offline map by Map Viewer, and you can zoom out or zoom in the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP,JPG,TIFF file.
- It can even export all tiles to a sqlite database with MBtiles format, then you use the sqlite db on some Android or iOS apps, such as
- MapBox, RMaps, Locus Map, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you created a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
How to install the latest version of Goolge Earth Images Downloader:
- Download Goolge Earth Images Downloader setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Goolge Earth Images Downloader from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Goolge Earth Images Downloader Technical Details
- Main Category: Maps & Navigation
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Shareware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Goolge Earth Images Downloader, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.