Wireshark Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Wireshark - Freeware
Wireshark 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Wireshark for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Wireshark latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Widely-used network protocol analyzer.
Wireshark is a Internet Tools software. Widely-used network protocol analyzer.
Download Wireshark latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Wireshark installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Wireshark end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 60 Mb
How to install the latest version of Wireshark:
- Download Wireshark setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wireshark from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wireshark is a widely-used network protocol analyzer to see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Read/write many different capture file formats: tcpdump (libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer® (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer® Pro, and NetXray®, Network Instruments Observer, NetScreen snoop, Novell LANalyzer, RADCOM WAN/LAN Analyzer, Shomiti/Finisar Surveyor, Tektronix K12xx, Visual Networks Visual UpTime, WildPackets EtherPeek/TokenPeek/AiroPeek, and many others
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, macOS, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility
- The most powerful display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others
- (depending on your platform)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plain text
Wireshark for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Wireshark. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.