by pCloud AG
pCloud Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download pCloud for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install pCloud latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Use your files in the cloud as if they are saved locally, but without taking hard disk space. No matter how many files and folders you store in the pCloud, all of your data will be at your fingertips. Regardless of how you use your space in the cloud – via web, desktop or mobile – your files are truly easy to manage. Enjoy multiple file sharing options through the pCloud applications and the web interface! Whether you collaborate with pCloud users or not, your files can be sent to anyone you like.
To guarantee your files’ safety, pCloud uses TLS/SSL encryption, applied when information is transferred from your device to the pCloud servers. At pCloud data security is our top priority and we do our best to apply first class safety measures. With pCloud, your files are stored on at least three server locations in a highly secure data storage area. Optionally, you can subscribe for pCloud Crypto and have your most important files encrypted and password protected. We provide the so called client-side encryption, which, unlike server-side encryption, means that no one, except you will, have the keys for file decryption.
Access on all devices
Save your files and have them on your laptop with pCloud Drive, phone or the web
Share and collaborate
Send, receive and work together with your friends on every file
Keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption with pCloud Crypto
How to install the latest version of pCloud:
- Download pCloud setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - pCloud from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
pCloud Technical Details
- Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about pCloud, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.