Winamp Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Winamp for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Winamp latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Winamp was the most popular audio player before its developers decided to shut down the project. It is fast and elegant put it a head in front of other audio players. Can play MP3, MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV and WMA.
CD support: playing and importing music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and burning music to CDs. General Purpose plug-ins add convenience or UI features (Media Library, alarm clock, or pause when logged out).
How to install the latest version of Winamp:
- Download Winamp setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Winamp from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Winamp Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: 5.6 (Latest - Fully Patched)
- Last Checked: 2020-04-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Winamp, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.