Audacious Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Audacious for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Audacious latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Audacious is an free audio player that plays your music how you want it, without stealing away your computer’s resources from other tasks. Drag and drop folders and individual song files, search for artists and albums in your entire music library, or create and edit your own custom playlists. Listen to CD’s or stream music from the Internet.
Tweak the sound with the graphical equalizer or experiment with LADSPA effects. Enjoy the modern GTK-themed interface or change things up with Winamp Classic skins. Use the plugins included with Audacious to fetch lyrics for your music, to set an alarm in the morning, and more.
How to install the latest version of Audacious:
- Download Audacious setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Audacious from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Audacious Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-25
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Audacious, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.