xmplay Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download xmplay for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install xmplay latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
xmplay is a freeware audio player for Windows. It is able to handle many more tracker file formats, as well as today’s widely used streamed music formats such as MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Opus, WAV, WMA, as well as a lot of less common formats, through plug-ins found on the website. Plugins from the popular Winamp audio player can also be used to extend XMPlay’s capabilities.
XMPlay is very powerful yet lightweight software.
Offers typical audio player features, such as being able to get reception from internet radio, organizing music files into playlists and the visualization of sounds generated by real-time animations.
Changing the look of the software is also available through skins.
Another notable feature that XMPlay has is that it can handle true gapless playback between files.
How to install the latest version of xmplay:
- Download xmplay setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - xmplay from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
xmplay Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-19
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about xmplay, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.