MusicBee Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download MusicBee for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install MusicBee latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
MusicBee is a music (audio) manager and player from Steven Mayall. Manage, find, and play music files on your computer. Supports podcasts, web radio stations and SoundCloud integration.
Simple, Powerful, Fast, Quality, Beautiful Skins, Sync, Groove Music Support, last.fm, CD Ripping, Tagging tools…. plus more!
MusicBee Key Feaures
The Best Rated: reviewers and users had chosen MusicBee to be the best audio manager and player. It packs features that will surprise you.
Simple, Powerful, and Fast: Play your music the way you want. Turn your computer into a music jukebox. Use auto-tagging to clean up your messy music library.
Quality Sound: Whether you play your music on an audiophile setup or on a laptop, MusicBee is designed with features to fulfill all your needs.
- Fine-tune the sound with the 10-band or 15-band Equalizer and DSP effects
- Upmix stereo to 5.1 surround sound, or resample track to lower bitrate
Skins: Change the appearance of MusicBee by choosing from the included skins or download more from our Add-on section.
Synchronization: Sync your music collection with devices you use. Supports playlist and podcast syncing, even supports audio books with 2 way syncing. Sync your Android and Windows Phone (8.1+) devices.
Groove Music Support: MusicBee has native support for Groove Music (formerly Xbox Music).
Tagging tools, last.fm, CD Ripping and much more!: MusicBee packs a comprehensive set of features to make your music experience better.
How to install the latest version of MusicBee:
- Download MusicBee setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MusicBee from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MusicBee Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-17
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about MusicBee, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.