Tuniac Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Tuniac - Freeware
Tuniac 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Tuniac for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Tuniac latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
iTunes style media player/manager for Windows.
Tuniac is a Audio Players software. iTunes style media player/manager for Windows.
Download Tuniac latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Tuniac installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Tuniac end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Players
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
How to install the latest version of Tuniac:
- Download Tuniac setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Tuniac from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Tuniac is an iTunes style media player/manager for Windows. Supporting advanced playlist editing, search as you type and queue support. In the menu options you can do all the things you want to do with respect. You can import files, control the player, change your preferences and much, much more. What exactly is possible in these menu’s you can find on the Menu options page.
With play you start playing the right clicked song.
Play next will play the right clicked song immediately after finishing the currently playing song.
With queue, you can make a que for songs to be played. So you can make a precise list of what has to be played next.
Pause here is to pause at the right clicked song when arriving there.
To new playlist
Put the selected item or items to a new playlist.
This part of Tuniac shows the currently playing song and the performing artist of the song that is playing.
With this bar you can control the volume.
Playlist manage tools
In this part of Tuniac you can create and delete playlists with the add and delete button. You can name the playlist you create using the bar above these buttons.
This screen shows the songs in the media library or if selected in a created playlist. The logo left of a song shows what song is playing. What info of a song is displayed can be changed in the Edit menu.
- Search as you type
- Advanced queueing
- Supports many audio formats
- OpenGL Sonique Visual Plugin renderer
- Small cpu and
Tuniac for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Tuniac. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.