Tuniac 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Tuniac 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Tuniac for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Tuniac latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Tuniac is an iTunes style media player/manager for Windows. Supporting advanced playlist editing, search as you type and queue support. In the menu options you can do all the things you want to do with respect. You can import files, control the player, change your preferences and much, much more. What exactly is possible in these menu’s you can find on the Menu options page.
With play you start playing the right clicked song.
Play next will play the right clicked song immediately after finishing the currently playing song.
With queue, you can make a que for songs to be played. So you can make a precise list of what has to be played next.
Pause here is to pause at the right clicked song when arriving there.
To new playlist
Put the selected item or items to a new playlist.
This part of Tuniac shows the currently playing song and the performing artist of the song that is playing.
With this bar you can control the volume.
Playlist manage tools
In this part of Tuniac you can create and delete playlists with the add and delete button. You can name the playlist you create using the bar above these buttons.
This screen shows the songs in the media library or if selected in a created playlist. The logo left of a song shows what song is playing. What info of a song is displayed can be changed in the Edit menu.
- Search as you type
- Advanced queueing
- Supports many audio formats
- OpenGL Sonique Visual Plugin renderer
- Small cpu and
How to install the latest version of Tuniac:
- Download Tuniac setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Tuniac from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Tuniac Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Tuniac, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.