VMware ThinApp Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VMware ThinApp for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VMware ThinApp latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VMware ThinApp accelerates application deployment and simplifies application migration by isolating applications from their underlying operating systems to eliminate application conflict and streamline delivery and management.
When migrating from prior Windows OS versions, migrate legacy web applications that rely on Internet Explorer 6 by virtualizing IE6 along with the application.
Enable multiple applications and “sandboxed” user-specific configuration data to reside safely on the same server.
Eliminate application conflicts by isolating applications from each other and the underlying OS into a single executable file that can be easily deployed to many endpoints, independently or with App Volumes.
Deploy ThinApp packages on “locked-down” PCs and allow end users to run their favorite applications without compromising security.
How to install the latest version of VMware ThinApp:
- Download VMware ThinApp setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VMware ThinApp from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VMware ThinApp Technical Details
- Main Category: Virtualization
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VMware ThinApp, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.