VMware ThinApp Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by VMware - Free Trial
VMware ThinApp 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VMware ThinApp for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VMware ThinApp latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Virtualize Applications with ThinApp and Streamline App Delivery and Management.
VMware ThinApp is a Virtual Machine software. Virtualize Applications with ThinApp and Streamline App Delivery and Management.
Download VMware ThinApp latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save VMware ThinApp installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept VMware ThinApp end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Virtual Machine
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 20 Mb
How to install the latest version of VMware ThinApp:
- Download VMware ThinApp setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VMware ThinApp from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VMware ThinApp accelerates application deployment and simplifies application migration by isolating applications from their underlying operating systems to eliminate application conflict and streamline delivery and management.
When migrating from prior Windows OS versions, migrate legacy web applications that rely on Internet Explorer 6 by virtualizing IE6 along with the application.
Enable multiple applications and “sandboxed” user-specific configuration data to reside safely on the same server.
Eliminate application conflicts by isolating applications from each other and the underlying OS into a single executable file that can be easily deployed to many endpoints, independently or with App Volumes.
Deploy ThinApp packages on “locked-down” PCs and allow end users to run their favorite applications without compromising security.
VMware ThinApp for Windows 11 is developed and updated by VMware. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.