VMware Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Pro Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VMware Workstation Pro for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VMware Workstation Pro latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple operating systems at once on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create real Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and tablet environments, complete with configurable virtual networking and network condition simulation, for use in code development, solution architecting, application testing, product demonstrations and more.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Workstation Pro supports hundreds of operating systems and works with cloud and container technologies like Docker.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi or other Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC.
Secure and Isolate Environments
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to investigate OS vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and delivers powerful features for IT security professionals.
How to install the latest version of VMware Workstation Pro:
- Download VMware Workstation Pro setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VMware Workstation Pro from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VMware Workstation Pro Technical Details
- Main Category: Virtualization
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VMware Workstation Pro, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.