QEMU Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download QEMU for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install QEMU latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
QEMU has two operating modes:
- Full system emulation. In this mode, QEMU emulates a full system (for example a PC), including one or several processors and various peripherals. It can be used to launch different Operating Systems without rebooting the PC or to debug system code.
- User mode emulation. In this mode, QEMU can launch processes compiled for one CPU on another CPU. It can be used to launch the Wine Windows API emulator (https://www.winehq.org) or to ease cross-compilation and cross-debugging.
QEMU has the following features:
- QEMU can run without a host kernel driver and yet gives acceptable performance. It uses dynamic translation to native code for reasonable speed, with support for self-modifying code and precise exceptions.
- It is portable to several operating systems (GNU/Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X, Windows) and architectures.
It performs accurate software emulation of the FPU.
QEMU user mode emulation has the following features:
- Generic Linux system call converter, including most ioctls.
- clone() emulation using native CPU clone() to use Linux scheduler for threads.
- Accurate signal handling by remapping host signals to target signals.
QEMU full system emulation has the following features:
- QEMU uses a full software MMU for maximum portability.
- QEMU can optionally use an in-kernel accelerator, like kvm. The accelerators execute most of the guest code natively, while continuing to emulate the rest of the machine.
- Various hardware devices can be emulated and in some cases, host devices (e.g. serial and parallel ports, USB, drives) can be used transparently by the guest Operating System. Host device passthrough can be used for talking to external physical peripherals (e.g. a webcam, modem or tape drive).
- Symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) support. Currently, an in-kernel accelerator is required to use more than one host CPU for emulation.
Run operating systems for any machine, on any supported architecture
Run programs for another Linux/BSD target, on any supported architecture
Run KVM and Xen virtual machines with near native performance
How to install the latest version of QEMU:
- Download QEMU setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - QEMU from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
QEMU Technical Details
- Main Category: Virtualization
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about QEMU, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.