VMware Workstation Player Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
VMware Workstation Player
VMware Workstation Player 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VMware Workstation Player for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VMware Workstation Player latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VMware Workstation Player allows you to run a second, isolated operating system on a single PC. With many uses ranging from a personal educational tool, to a business tool for providing a simplified experience to run a corporate desktop on a BYO device, Workstation Player leverages the VMware vSphere hypervisor to provide a simple yet mature and stable, local virtualization solution.
Simple but Powerful Virtualization
With nearly 20 years of active development, VMware Workstation Player builds from the same platform as VMware Workstation Pro and vSphere, making it one of the most mature and stable solutions for local desktop virtualization. Safely and easily run a second operating system as a virtual machine (VM) on a single PC without affecting your main desktop environment and without rebooting.
The Perfect Tool for Learning
The isolation and sandbox capabilities of VMware Workstation Player make it the perfect tool to help you learn about operating systems, applications and how they work. Being able to run a server environment on a desktop PC also allows you to explore software and application development in a “real world” environment without interfering with the host desktop.
Your Path to BYO
With VMware Workstation Player, you can isolate corporate desktops from BYO devices by disabling copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, shared folders and access to USB devices. Run restricted VMs that are encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users can interact with corporate data. Or combine Workstation Player with Horizon FLEX to remotely manage the delivery and security policies of VMs.
A Secure and Isolated Environment
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations to keep your host system safe and secure while browsing online.
How to install the latest version of VMware Workstation Player:
- Download VMware Workstation Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VMware Workstation Player from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VMware Workstation Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Virtualization
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20