VMware vCenter Converter Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
VMware vCenter Converter
by VMware - Freeware
VMware vCenter Converter 64 bit Download [Free]
Download VMware vCenter Converter for Windows 11 64 bit. Install VMware vCenter Converter latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Transforms your Windows- and Linux-based physical machines and third-party image formats to VMware virtual machines.
VMware vCenter Converter is a Virtual Machine software. Transforms your Windows- and Linux-based physical machines and third-party image formats to VMware virtual machines.
Download VMware vCenter Converter latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save VMware vCenter Converter installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept VMware vCenter Converter end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Virtual Machine
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 185 Mb
How to install the latest version of VMware vCenter Converter:
- Download VMware vCenter Converter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VMware vCenter Converter from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VMware vCenter Converter transforms your Windows- and Linux-based physical machines and third-party image formats to VMware virtual machines.
Performance and Reliability
Quickly converts local and remote physical machines into virtual machines without any downtime. Simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations.
Centralized management console allows you to queue up and monitor many simultaneous conversions, both local and remote, such as in headquarters and branch offices.
Offers broad support for source physical machines, VMware and Microsoft virtual machine formats, and certain third-party disk image formats.
Performance and Reliability
- Multiple simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations.
- Quiescing and snapshotting of the guest operating system on the source machine before migrating the data ensures conversion reliability.
- Hot cloning makes conversions non-disruptive, with no source server downtime or reboot.
- Sector-based copying enhances cloning and conversion speed.
VMware vCenter Converter for Windows 11 is developed and updated by VMware. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.