Turbo Studio Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Turbo Studio for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Turbo Studio latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Easy to Use. Application templates and the new Desktop Import wizard allow painless migration of applications. Or, use setup capture to virtualize custom applications.
#1 in Compatibility. Turbo handles the apps others can’t. Virtualize both 32-bit and 64-bit applications, complex interconnected app suites, databases such as SQL Server, services such as IIS, as well as DCOM and SxS.
Run .NET Without .NET. Easily embed runtime dependencies such as .NET, Java, and SQL directly into virtual applications. Launch reliably on any desktop, regardless of underlying component installs.
Deploy Anywhere. Deploy in standalone EXEs, traditional MSIs, on intranets with Turbo Server, or over the cloud with Turbo.net integration.
Turbo Studio lets you easily design and configure virtual filesystem within application containers. Virtual files are accessible by the containerized application but isolated from native applications installed on the host device based on configurable isolation semantics.
Proxy: Route network traffic from the container through a specified proxy. This allows system administrators to monitor application activity and prevent data leaks.
DNS: Configure Domain Name System (DNS) records within the container. Redirect traffic for specified hostnames to administrator-defined IP addresses. This is valuable in development and legacy application scenarios where a required hostname cannot be changed and updating network records is undesirable.
IP Restrictions: Create network rules for specific addresses, ports, adn protocols to be accessible or blocked from the container. Lock down vulnerable legacy applications to specific application servers safe from malware attacks on external networks.
How to install the latest version of Turbo Studio:
- Download Turbo Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Turbo Studio from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Turbo Studio Technical Details
- Main Category: Virtualization
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-08-13
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Turbo Studio, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.