Missive Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Missive for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Missive latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Missive is an email, group chat and tasks for productive teams, one app for all your internal and external communication. It is a collaborative email app where you’ll feel right at home. On top of that, it lets you manage Facebook, SMS and Twitter accounts from a single place.
Chat, tasks and assignment bring seamless collaboration around these external channels. Teammates can even proofread and collaboratively compose drafts in real-time.
Flexible email setup
Whether it’s to manage team inboxes or to get help with your own overwhelming inbox, Missive supports any email setup.
Organize conversations for your whole team or specific people like Sales and Support.
Social media + SMS
Collaborate around any kind of inbox. No more silos and missed messages from angry customers.
Assign conversations and create tasks directly in the context of emails and chats.
Compose emails together, get reviewed in real time and share attachments.
Know exactly if and when recipients read your emails.
Draft an email and schedule it to be sent at just the right time.
Set reminders on emails and chats to clean up your inbox.
Drag important conversations to the sidebar for quick access.
General, team and 1-to-1 rooms
Discuss general ideas with everyone, teams or specific teammates.
Automate your email workflows with rules.
Enrich conversations with content from anywhere on the web.
Customize the user interface with three beautiful themes: light, mixed and dark.
How to install the latest version of Missive:
- Download Missive setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Missive from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Missive Technical Details
- Main Category: Teamwork Communication
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Missive, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.