Rocket.Chat 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Rocket.Chat 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Rocket.Chat for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Rocket.Chat latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open up the conversation and remove the need for CC/BCC by using Rocket.Chat Channels and Private Groups to speak to your team openly for greater transparency.
Include relevant participants with the @username mention to notify those immediately. For important announcements to all members of a group, use @all.
Our mission Replace Email
Communicate and collaborate using team chat and switch to video or audio calls with screen sharing for more efficient teamwork.
Improve productivity by discussing and sharing ideas, projects and files with real-time or asynchronous team chat. .
Our mission Team Chat
A Universe of Possibilities
With complete access to the source code, you can fully customize, extend or add new functionality to meet your requirements.
Customize your platform to tailor its exact look & feel by adding or removing features and selecting your own integrations, plugins & themes.
Add incoming and outgoing WebHook integrations to Rocket.Chat
Integrate Rocket.Chat features into popular applications such as Drupal or Pidgin
Personalize your UI by overriding any of the built-in styles
Use Rocket.Chat’s REST API, LiveChat API or Real time API
Migrate from other team chat software and bring all your data with you using our easy-to-use data importers for Slack and HipChat
Find and install apps to extend Rocket.Chat or upload and sell an app you have developed.
How to install the latest version of Rocket.Chat:
- Download Rocket.Chat setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Rocket.Chat from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Rocket.Chat Technical Details
- Main Category: Online Meeting
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Rocket.Chat, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.