Microsoft Teams Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Microsoft - Freeware
Microsoft Teams 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Microsoft Teams for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Microsoft Teams latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Video Conferencing, Meetings, Calling
Microsoft Teams is a Video Conferencing software. Video Conferencing, Meetings, Calling
Download Microsoft Teams latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Microsoft Teams installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Microsoft Teams end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.5 / 10
- Video Conferencing
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 120 Mb
How to install the latest version of Microsoft Teams:
- Download Microsoft Teams setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Microsoft Teams from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Microsoft Teams meeting app is the main video conferencing app in Microsoft collaborative products environment. It is feature-rich and comes with all the essential tools for successful online video meeting and conference.
Download Microsoft Teams Online Meeting App for Windows 11 PC
First of all, check if the app is already installed on your Windows 11 device – PC or laptop – before you go ahead with download and installation. If not, download from our download page and start installation.
Teams Online Meeting App has many awesome core features, including:
Teams and Channels: Create and manage teams and channels, schedule a meeting, turn on language translations, and share files.
Transition from a chat to a call for deeper collaboration, manage calendar invites, join a meeting directly in Teams, and use background effects.
Availability status: Set your availability status, stay up to date with the activity feed, and create group chats and coauthor shared files for real-time collaboration.
Microsoft Teams for Schools and Education
Help drive the transition to inclusive online or hybrid learning, build confidence with remote learning tools, and maintain student engagement.
Teams for Schools and Education brings conversations, content, and apps together in one place, streamlining workflow for administrators and allowing teachers to create vibrant, personalized learning environments.
Microsoft Teams for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.