Dev-C++ Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Dev-C++ 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Dev-C++ for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Dev-C++ latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Dev-C++ is a free full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) for programming in C and C++. Written in Delphi and is bundled with, and uses, the MinGW or TDM-GCC 64bit port of the GCC as its compiler. It can also be used in combination with Cygwin or any other GCC-based compiler.
A packaged extensions on the programming environment with additional libraries, templates, and utilities. DevPaks often contain, but are not limited to, GUI utilities, including popular toolkits such as GTK+, wxWidgets, and FLTK. Other DevPaks include libraries for more advanced function use.
- TDM-GCC 4.9.2 32/64bit
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Code insight
- Editable shortcuts
- GPROF profiling
- GDB debugging
- AStyle code formatting
- Devpak IDE extensions
How to install the latest version of Dev-C++:
- Download Dev-C++ setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dev-C++ from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Dev-C++ Technical Details
- Main Category: IDE & Studios
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18