Android Studio Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Google - Freeware
Android Studio 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Android Studio for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Android Studio latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
Android Studio is a Code Editors and Development software. Provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
Download Android Studio latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Android Studio installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Android Studio end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Gb
How to install the latest version of Android Studio:
- Download Android Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Android Studio from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Android Studio makes it easy to create complex layouts with ConstraintLayout by adding constraints from each view to other views and guidelines. Then preview your layout on any screen size by selecting one of various device configurations or by simply resizing the preview window. Find opportunities to reduce your Android app size by inspecting the contents of your app APK file, even if it wasn’t built with Android Studio. Inspect the manifest file, resources, and DEX files. Compare two APKs to see how your app size changed between app versions.
Install and run your apps faster than with a physical device and simulate different configurations and features, including ARCore, Google’s platform for building augmented reality experiences.
Intelligent code editor
Write better code, work faster, and be more productive with an intelligent code editor that provides code completion for Kotlin, Java, and C/C++ languages.
Flexible build system
Powered by Gradle, Android Studio’s build system allows you to customize your build to generate multiple build variants for different devices from a single project.
The built-in profiling tools provide realtime statistics for your app’s CPU, memory, and network activity. Identify performance bottlenecks by recording method traces, inspecting the heap and allocations, and see incoming and outgoing network payloads.
Android Studio for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Google. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.