Apache HTTP Server Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Apache HTTP Server
by Apache Software - Freeware
Apache HTTP Server 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Apache HTTP Server for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Apache HTTP Server latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows.
Apache HTTP Server is a Code Editors and Development software. Open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows.
Download Apache HTTP Server latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Apache HTTP Server installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Apache HTTP Server end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Apache HTTP Server:
- Download Apache HTTP Server setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Apache HTTP Server from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
The Apache HTTP Server Project is an effort to develop and maintain an open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX and Windows. The goal of this project is to provide a secure, efficient and extensible server that provides HTTP services in sync with the current HTTP standards.
It is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around the world, using the Internet and the Web to communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related documentation.
This project is part of the Apache Software Foundation. In addition, hundreds of users have contributed ideas, code, and documentation to the project. This file is intended to briefly describe the history of the Apache HTTP Server and recognize the many contributors.
Apache HTTP Server for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Apache Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.