RazorSQL Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Richardson Software - Free Trial
RazorSQL 64 bit Download [Free]
Download RazorSQL for Windows 11 64 bit. Install RazorSQL latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
RazorSQL is a Code Editors and Development software. SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
Download RazorSQL latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save RazorSQL installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept RazorSQL end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 90 Mb
How to install the latest version of RazorSQL:
- Download RazorSQL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - RazorSQL from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris. It provides both easy to use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to do database browsing, editing, management, administration, and programming.
With a robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
Browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes, procedures, functions, and more.
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Uses the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, Java, XML, and more.
Database Query Tool
Includes multi-tabular display of queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
Visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed-width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, XML, HTML, Excel spreadsheets, JSON, and SQL insert statements.
Includes a robust relational database (HSQLDB) that is up and running with no manual configuration out of the box.
SQL Query Builder
Create select, insert, update, and delete SQL statements. Create multi-table joins.
Edit Table Tool
Insert, update, and delete table data in a spreadsheet like format. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL, and more.
Compare table data across databases, or compare the results of queries.
RazorSQL for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Richardson Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.