VUPlayer Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VUPlayer for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VUPlayer latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
VUPlayer a freeware multi-format audio player for Windows.
support for multiple CD-ROM drives
system tray support
timer playback/screen saver feature
maintains a playback history for each disc
support for cover artwork
cdplayer.ini import & export functions
Gracenote support for disc information retrieval/submission
optional background control of main playback functions
digital audio extraction
encoding to Ogg Vorbis, FLAC & Windows Media Audio 9 formats
- Player – a freeware Gracenote enabled CD player for Windows
- modlander – a freeware module player for Windows
- Filters – file filter plugins for Cool Edit / Adobe Audition
- Other Software – assorted tools, including a retro vu meter
How to install the latest version of VUPlayer:
- Download VUPlayer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VUPlayer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VUPlayer Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-01-15
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VUPlayer, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.