by NCH Software
Express Scribe Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Express Scribe for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Express Scribe latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Express Scribe is a professional audio player software for PC designed to help transcribe audio recordings. Reduce your turn around time using Express Scribe’s audio playback with keyboard hot keys or by installing one of the supported transcribing pedals. Additional valuable transcribing software features include variable speed playback, multi-channel control, a video player, file management, and more.
Transcription Software Features
Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
Supports audio and video playback
Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files. Supported file formats
Use ‘hotkeys’ for mouse-free playback when transcribing directly into Word or other software
Improve Work Flow
Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work
Load CD audio directly and start working as the audio loads
Works with Other Software & Hardware
Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. Supported professional foot pedal controllers
Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts
How to install the latest version of Express Scribe:
- Download Express Scribe setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Express Scribe from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Express Scribe Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Express Scribe, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.