TurboFTP Server Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by TURBOSOFT - Free Trial
TurboFTP Server 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TurboFTP Server for Windows 11 64 bit. Install TurboFTP Server latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A secure Windows file transfer server and delivers high performance backed by its CPU-scalability.
TurboFTP Server is a Code Editors and Development software. A secure Windows file transfer server and delivers high performance backed by its CPU-scalability.
Download TurboFTP Server latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save TurboFTP Server installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept TurboFTP Server end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 8 Mb
How to install the latest version of TurboFTP Server:
- Download TurboFTP Server setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TurboFTP Server from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Turbo FTP Server is a secure Windows file transfer server and delivers high performance backed by its CPU-scalability. It provides secure FTP, SFTP, SCP and HTTPS services to consolidate, centralize and protect corporate file transfer.
Explicit and implicit SSL/TLS with industrial strength cryptography including 256-bit AES encryption. Support OTP schemes, on-the-fly MODE-Z compression.
SFTP/SCP over SSH
Allows you to select SSH key exchange algorithms, ciphers, compression algorithms, MAC algorithms. Supports Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
A TurboFTP Server domain’s VFS (Virtual File System) can be accessed via a mobile-ready Web client interface.
FIPS 140-2 Compliance
TurboFTP Server uses an embedded FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module and the FIPS 140-2 mode can be enabled in Professional version and above.
Granular Connection Access Control
An extensive set of options are provided to control connections to the server at both domain and user levels. including max number of connections, max number of connections per IP/User, max login failures, max connection time, session idle timeout, transfer timeout, login time restriction etc.
Capable of running multiple virtual domains on a physical host machine. Each virtual domain has its own virtual file system and domain level settings, i.e. host TLS certificate, SSH host keys, authentication method, connection options, users, groups etc.
You can map a virtual folder to any local folder path.
IP Access Control
IP filters can be applied at a domain and user level.
Real-time Monitoring of Server and Domain Status
In TurboFTP Server Management Console you can monitor connected users’ activity (IP, connection time, command) and the view the overall domain read time performance graph which illustrates the number of users, download and upload rate.
Using the TurboFTP Server Management Console you can connect to a remote TurboFTP Server daemon via a secure channel protected by SSL/TLS and manage the server remotely
SSL Certificate and SSH Host Key wizards
You can create SSL certificates for FTPS services and SSH host key pairs for SFTP services right in the management console with quick and easy wizards.
TurboFTP Server for Windows 11 is developed and updated by TURBOSOFT. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.