dbForge Studio for MySQL
dbForge Studio for MySQL Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install dbForge Studio for MySQL latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
Building, editing, and running queries, as well as measuring and optimizing query performance get much simpler with the following functionality:
- MySQL Code Completion
- SQL code formatting
- SQL syntax check
- MySQL Debugger
- Query Profiler
Database design tools allow users to create a database diagram, objects, projects, as well as to compare and synchronize database schemas efficiently and in a user-friendly interface.
- Visual query builder
- Visual design and editing
- Database project framework
- Table Designer
With these features, users can manage their accounts, set up permissions, monitor open sessions and their activity, as well as perform table maintenance. In addition, it is possible to back up and restore databases to/from a backup file.
- Backup and Restore
- Service Control
- Data Export and Import
- Security Manager
- Copy Database
Data Reports and Analysis
Creation of data reports and pivot tables, as well as data comparison and synchronization may take much time and efforts while your work can be more productive using the following features:
- Data Report Wizard
- Report Designer
- Pivot Tables
- Chart Designer
- Command line support
How to install the latest version of dbForge Studio for MySQL:
- Download dbForge Studio for MySQL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - dbForge Studio for MySQL from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
dbForge Studio for MySQL Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about dbForge Studio for MySQL, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.