dbForge Studio for MySQL Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
dbForge Studio for MySQL
by Devart - Free Trial
dbForge Studio for MySQL 64 bit Download [Free]
Download dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows 11 64 bit. Install dbForge Studio for MySQL latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a Code Editors and Development software. Universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features.
Download dbForge Studio for MySQL latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save dbForge Studio for MySQL installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept dbForge Studio for MySQL end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 40+ Mb
How to install the latest version of dbForge Studio for MySQL:
- Download dbForge Studio for MySQL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - dbForge Studio for MySQL from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB databases administration, development, and management with wide range of features. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
Building, editing, and running queries, as well as measuring and optimizing query performance get much simpler with the following functionality:
- MySQL Code Completion
- SQL code formatting
- SQL syntax check
- MySQL Debugger
- Query Profiler
Database design tools allow users to create a database diagram, objects, projects, as well as to compare and synchronize database schemas efficiently and in a user-friendly interface.
- Visual query builder
- Visual design and editing
- Database project framework
- Table Designer
With these features, users can manage their accounts, set up permissions, monitor open sessions and their activity, as well as perform table maintenance. In addition, it is possible to back up and restore databases to/from a backup file.
- Backup and Restore
- Service Control
- Data Export and Import
- Security Manager
- Copy Database
Data Reports and Analysis
Creation of data reports and pivot tables, as well as data comparison and synchronization may take much time and efforts while your work can be more productive using the following features:
- Data Report Wizard
- Report Designer
- Pivot Tables
- Chart Designer
- Command line support
dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.