PowerShell Studio Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Sapien - Free Trial
PowerShell Studio 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PowerShell Studio for Windows 11 64 bit. Install PowerShell Studio latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The premier Windows PowerShell integrated scripting and tool-making environment.
PowerShell Studio is a Code Editors and Development software. The premier Windows PowerShell integrated scripting and tool-making environment.
Download PowerShell Studio latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save PowerShell Studio installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept PowerShell Studio end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 150 Mb
How to install the latest version of PowerShell Studio:
- Download PowerShell Studio setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PowerShell Studio from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PowerShell Studio is the premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. This single tool will meet all your scripting needs. Work the way YOU want with PowerShell. It features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets to enhance your script development.
PowerShell Script Editor
Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell within a single application. Runs scripts with elevated privileges and in STA / MTA mode.
Create Executables and Installers
Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
Create a Windows PowerShell script module in minutes by selecting from your existing functions.
Visually tracks your script’s performance by displaying real time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session.
Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-form GUIs, and script modules.
Integrated source control connectivity backs up and versions your files so you don’t lose your work.
Features browsers for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects and databases.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
- Create MSI installers.
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
- Monitor script performance and memory usage.
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
- Source control integration.
- Integrated PowerShell consoles (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Comprehensive script debugger.
- Remote debugging.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
- Built-in PowerShell help.
- Code Formatting.
PowerShell Studio for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Sapien. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.