NSIS Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download NSIS for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install NSIS latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a professional open source system to create Windows installers. It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution. It is script-based and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks. Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
- Tiny overhead (less than 40kb)
- Powerful scripting language
- Unique compression options (zlib, bzip2, lzma)
- Lots of plug-ins
How to install the latest version of NSIS:
- Download NSIS setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - NSIS from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
NSIS Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-22
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about NSIS, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.