TrustViewer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
TrustViewer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TrustViewer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install TrustViewer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
TrustViewer is small app to make a remote access to other desktops, share files and make a video call. Does not require installation or registration running on computer with minimal user rights and is safe, easy and convenient to use.
How to Use TrustViewer ?
Remote access to computer in three steps
- Download free full version of the program, run it (registration and installation is not required)
- Click “Give access to this computer” or “Connect to a remote computer”.
- To give access to your computer let your partner know a unique nine-digit identifier of each session, and wait for connection.
- After your partner entered identifier, the connection is established immediately, with no problems with NAT or Proxy.
- Manage the remote desktop, share files, make voice and video calls, and all of this is free, confidential and safe, with high performance routing (possibly by direct connection “point to point”).
How to install the latest version of TrustViewer:
- Download TrustViewer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TrustViewer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
TrustViewer Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19