Terminal Services Manager 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Terminal Services Manager
Terminal Services Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Terminal Services Manager for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Terminal Services Manager latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Terminal Services Manager is an advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System. It shows which user is connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using. You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or connect to their sessions remotely.
Send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. Terminal Services Manager allows you to work with several hosts at once. It displays information in both table form and by drawing graphs of the usage of CPU, memory, and other resources over time for each server, session, and user.
Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
- Connect to a user session
- Disconnect a user from a session
- Log off a user from a session
Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
Remotely control a user session
Sending a message to a selected users
Ending a process that is running
How to install the latest version of Terminal Services Manager:
- Download Terminal Services Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Terminal Services Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Terminal Services Manager Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Terminal Services Manager, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.