Terminal Services Manager Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Terminal Services Manager
by LizardSystems - Free Trial
Terminal Services Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Terminal Services Manager for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Terminal Services Manager latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System.
Terminal Services Manager is a Remote Desktop software. Advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System.
Download Terminal Services Manager latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Terminal Services Manager installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Terminal Services Manager end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Remote Desktop
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of Terminal Services Manager:
- Download Terminal Services Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Terminal Services Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Terminal Services Manager is an advanced Remote Desktop Sessions Manager and Monitoring System. It shows which user is connected to the remote host, what processes they are running, and how much of the server resources (CPU and memory) they are using. You can send users messages, disconnect them from the server, or connect to their sessions remotely.
Send bulk messages to users, disconnect idle users, and end sessions of multiple disconnected users simultaneously. Terminal Services Manager allows you to work with several hosts at once. It displays information in both table form and by drawing graphs of the usage of CPU, memory, and other resources over time for each server, session, and user.
Viewing users, sessions, and processes running on a remote host
Monitoring the resource usage of remote hosts per user, session, or process (CPU usage, Memory usage, Incoming and Outgoing bytes, Handles, Number of processes, etc.)
- Connect to a user session
- Disconnect a user from a session
- Log off a user from a session
Batch log off or disconnect from the server all, idle or disconnected users
Remotely control a user session
Sending a message to a selected users
Ending a process that is running
Terminal Services Manager for Windows 11 is developed and updated by LizardSystems. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.