VNC Viewer Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download VNC Viewer for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install VNC Viewer latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Just run the installer on the device you want to control from and follow the instructions, or there’s MSIs for remote deployment under Windows. If you don’t have permission to install VNC Viewer on desktop platforms, choose the standalone option.
If you have a keyboard and mouse in front of you, use them as you would normally. If you’re on a mobile device, then your touchscreen acts as a mouse trackpad, with gestures mapped to mouse buttons. See the on-board help!
VNC Viewer is always free to use. Just accept the EULA the first time you run.
How to install the latest version of VNC Viewer:
- Download VNC Viewer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - VNC Viewer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
VNC Viewer Technical Details
- Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about VNC Viewer, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.