TeamSpeak 64 bit Download for Windows 11, 10 PC, Laptop
TeamSpeak 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TeamSpeak for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install TeamSpeak latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
TeamSpeak is your ideal voice and text chat app for online gaming, education and training, internal business communication, and staying in touch with friends and family. Our primary focus is delivering a solution that is easy to use, with high security standards, excellent voice quality, and low system and bandwidth usage.
Featuring a client-server architecture, TeamSpeak is capable of handling thousands of simultaneous users.
Main Advantages & Features of TeamSpeak
TeamSpeak is your Swiss Army Knife of voice communication with unmatched functionality for both beginners and advanced users. Packed with powerful features and incredible performance,
SUPERIOR VOICE QUALITY
Integrated automatic microphone volume adjustment, background noise reduction, and echo cancellation ensures crystal clear communication.
send text messages to others in your channel or in a 1-on-1 private chat., no need for additional private messaging software.
Maximize your online collaborative experience. Store and share files directly on the server without having to mess with firewall issues.
Client-Server architecture allows you to scale from small group conversations to large conferences with thousands of participants.
3D SOUND EFFECTS
Features Positional Audio support. Place your teammmates around you or conference speakers in front of the audience.
Keep your eyes on the action with the official TeamSpeak in-game overlay brought to you by Overwolf.
Quickly access voice controls, see who’s talking, and receive notifications and messages where you need it most.
How to install the latest version of TeamSpeak:
- Download TeamSpeak setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TeamSpeak from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
TeamSpeak Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
Main Category: IM, Calling & Video Chat
Main Category: Remote Control
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-09-09
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about TeamSpeak, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.