Total Recorder Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Total Recorder for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Total Recorder latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities. Total Recorder captures any audio from the Internet, streams video and audio, records audio from a DVD/CD, microphone, or line-in, and edits and converts any formats. Total Recorder can capture video from a screen, hardware video device, USB web camera, DV camera, or from a TV tuner. AVI, WMV, FLV, WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and APE formats are all supported by Total Recorder.
- Capture any sound played by a computer (including streaming audio, Internet telephony, and PC games), and use the included time shift-feature for off-hours recording.
- Capture video from the PC screen or from hardware video devices, record streaming video, live Internet video broadcasts, merge video with audio tracks, split tracks, and more.
- Schedule a recording of streamed video and audio, Internet broadcasts or online television to watch and listen to them at the most convenient for you time.
- Record sound coming through a microphone or played by an external device such as a tape player, LP player, portable music player, etc.
- Process digital audio through add-ons: equalizer, audio cleaning, noise cancellation, automatic gain control.
- Convert between different audio and video formats (AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, 3GP, compressed and uncompressed WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE). Edit video and audio files without any loss of quality.
- Normalize, split, cut, or join compressed audio files; edit tags; automatically split a long broadcast into smaller pieces and tag them.
- Process (for example, convert, normalize, etc.) a group of files, such as an entire folder, with a single operation.
How to install the latest version of Total Recorder:
- Download Total Recorder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Total Recorder from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Total Recorder Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Recorder
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Total Recorder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.