Total Recorder Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by High Criteria - Free Trial
Total Recorder 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Total Recorder for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Total Recorder latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities.
Total Recorder is a Audio Recorder software. Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities.
Download Total Recorder latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Total Recorder installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Total Recorder end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Recorder
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of Total Recorder:
- Download Total Recorder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Total Recorder from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities. Total Recorder captures any audio from the Internet, streams video and audio, records audio from a DVD/CD, microphone, or line-in, and edits and converts any formats. Total Recorder can capture video from a screen, hardware video device, USB web camera, DV camera, or from a TV tuner. AVI, WMV, FLV, WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and APE formats are all supported by Total Recorder.
- Capture any sound played by a computer (including streaming audio, Internet telephony, and PC games), and use the included time shift-feature for off-hours recording.
- Capture video from the PC screen or from hardware video devices, record streaming video, live Internet video broadcasts, merge video with audio tracks, split tracks, and more.
- Schedule a recording of streamed video and audio, Internet broadcasts or online television to watch and listen to them at the most convenient for you time.
- Record sound coming through a microphone or played by an external device such as a tape player, LP player, portable music player, etc.
- Process digital audio through add-ons: equalizer, audio cleaning, noise cancellation, automatic gain control.
- Convert between different audio and video formats (AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, 3GP, compressed and uncompressed WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE). Edit video and audio files without any loss of quality.
- Normalize, split, cut, or join compressed audio files; edit tags; automatically split a long broadcast into smaller pieces and tag them.
- Process (for example, convert, normalize, etc.) a group of files, such as an entire folder, with a single operation.
Total Recorder for Windows 11 is developed and updated by High Criteria. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.