FairStars Recorder Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by FairStars Soft - Free Trial
FairStars Recorder 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FairStars Recorder for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FairStars Recorder latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC and WAV formats.
FairStars Recorder is a Audio Recorder software. A real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC and WAV formats.
Download FairStars Recorder latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FairStars Recorder installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FairStars Recorder end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Recorder
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of FairStars Recorder:
- Download FairStars Recorder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FairStars Recorder from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FairStars Recorder is a real-time audio recorder, offering professional recording features with full support for WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC and WAV formats. It allows you to record sound directly from your sound card, including from a microphone or a line-in jack at high quality. It can be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds, streaming audio or anything else. The captured sound can be saved directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, without the need for temporary files. In addition, the program includes a ID3 tag editor and recording schedule. Additional features include silent skip (Silence Detector), file size limits, recording wizard, audio cutter and more.
Key Features & Pros
Record audio from sound card directly to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLAC or WAV format with high quality.
Record sound directly from plackback device(only for Vista/2008/Widnows 7).
Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume(you may enable it on the Advance page of
Record Option panel).
Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
Add files to File List automatially (File Append).
Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
Recording Schedule for automatic recordings.
Audio Cutter for cuting audio files.
Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
Recording Wizard for beginner.
Easy-to-use user-friendly interface, and skin support.
Record control with hotkeys.
FairStars Recorder for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FairStars Soft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.