Rocrail Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Rocrail 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Rocrail for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Rocrail latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Rocrail is free software for controlling model trains. Rocrail assumes all responsibilities for controlling a model railroad and their accessories. Trains can be either manually controlled or completely controlled by the software in automatic mode. A mixed operation, i.e. controlling some trains manually and other trains in fully automatic mode is possible.
With Rocrail different applications for a model train control can be met:
- Simply as a Dispatcher Panel for manually operating an analog or digital train
- or continuous digital operations, semiautomatic, or based on schedules or Automatic as well as
- control of car systems, ambient lighting systems (weather, time of day simulation) and other accessories
Various user interfaces to operate Rocrail are available:
- Rocview – the traditional user interface, installed with Rocrail
- Rocweb – web client for all (also mobile) devices
- andRoc – for all Android based devices
On a layout multiple instances of these user interfaces can be deployed, at the same time. The displays are automatically synchronized between all user interfaces. In addition, commercially available or homemade hand controllers can also be used.
How to install the latest version of Rocrail:
- Download Rocrail setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Rocrail from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Rocrail Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-29