Anaconda Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Anaconda 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Anaconda for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Anaconda latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Anaconda is the most popular Python data science platform with 6 million users. Anaconda Enterprise enables data science teams to collaborate, share and deploy data science, and allows enterprise IT organizations to govern, scale and manage data science pipelines.
It is the fastest and easiest way to do Python and R data science and machine learning on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. It’s the industry standard for developing, testing, and training on a single machine.
Anaconda Enterprise is an AI/ML enablement platform that empowers organizations to develop, govern, and automate AI/ML and data science from laptop through training to production. It lets organizations scale from individual data scientists to collaborative teams of thousands, and to go from a single server to thousands of nodes for model training and deployment.
Streamline your data science workflows from data ingest through deployment
Leverage & integrate all your data sources to extract the most value from your data
Create, collaborate & share with your entire team—from analysts to executives
How to install the latest version of Anaconda:
- Download Anaconda setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Anaconda from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Anaconda Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19