Exportizer Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Vitaliy Levchenko - Freeware
Exportizer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Exportizer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Exportizer latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free database export tool with simple compact interface.
Exportizer is a Code Editors and Development software. Free database export tool with simple compact interface.
Download Exportizer latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Exportizer installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Exportizer end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 5 Mb
How to install the latest version of Exportizer:
- Download Exportizer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Exportizer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Exportizer is a free database export tool with simple compact interface. It allows to browse, edit, and export data to file, clipboard, or printer and works with databases via ADO or BDE interfaces. Supported source data types: files of DB (Paradox), DBF (dBase, FoxPro), TXT, CSV types.
Supported destination file formats: text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, PDF, SLK, SQL script, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE). For example, it is possible to perform such popular database conversions as dbf to txt, txt to xls, dbf to csv, txt to dbf etc.
Many Export Options
Many export options ensure full control over output. There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings.
Command Line Support
Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via command line with large number of parameters. You can easily generate needed command line directly from the GUI.
There are several utility functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
Exportizer for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Vitaliy Levchenko. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.