MongoDB Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
MongoDB 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MongoDB for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MongoDB latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need. MongoDB’s document model is simple for developers to learn and use, while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale. We provide drivers for 10+ languages, and the community has built dozens more.
It offers both an Enterprise and Community version of its powerful non-relational database. MongoDB Enterprise is available as part of the MongoDB Enterprise Advanced subscription, which features the most comprehensive support for it and the best SLA, in addition to Ops Manager, Compass, and the Connector for BI.
Stores data in flexible, JSON-like documents, meaning fields can vary from document to document and data structure can be changed over time
The document model maps to the objects in your application code, making data easy to work with
Ad hoc queries, indexing, and real time aggregation provide powerful ways to access and analyze your data
It is a distributed database at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use
MongoDB is free and open-source. Versions released prior to October 16, 2018 are published under the AGPL. All versions released after October 16, 2018, including patch fixes for prior versions, are published under the Server Side Public
License (SSPL) v1.
- High availability through built-in replication and failover
- Horizontal scalability with native sharding
- End-to-end security
- Native document validation and schema exploration with Compass
- Always available global support
- Management tooling for automation, monitoring, and backup
- Fully elastic database as a service with built-in best practices
How to install the latest version of MongoDB:
- Download MongoDB setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MongoDB from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MongoDB Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-22