.NET Framework Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Microsoft - Freeware
.NET Framework 64 bit Download [Free]
Download .NET Framework for Windows 11 64 bit. Install .NET Framework latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.
.NET Framework is a Code Editors and Development software. A software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows.
Download .NET Framework latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save .NET Framework installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept .NET Framework end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of .NET Framework:
- Download .NET Framework setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - .NET Framework from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
.NET Framework is a development platform for building apps for web, Windows, Windows Phone, Windows Server, and Microsoft Azure. Includes a broad range of functionality and support for many industry standards. provides many services, including memory management, type and memory safety, security, networking, and application deployment. It provides easy-to-use data structures and APIs that abstract the lower-level Windows operating system. You can use a variety of programming languages with the .NET Framework, including C#, F#, and Visual Basic.
Al.exe (Assembly Linker)
Generates a file that has an assembly manifest from modules or resource files.
Aximp.exe (Windows Forms ActiveX Control Importer)
Converts type definitions in a COM type library for an ActiveX control into a Windows Forms control.
Caspol.exe (Code Access Security Policy Tool)
Enables you to view and configure security policy for the machine policy level, the user policy level, and the enterprise policy level. In the .NET Framework 4 and later, this tool does not affect code access security (CAS) policy unless the <legacyCasPolicy> element is set to true. For more information, see Security Changes.
Cert2spc.exe (Software Publisher Certificate Test Tool)
Creates a Software Publisher’s Certificate (SPC) from one or more X.509 certificates. This tool is for testing purposes only.
Certmgr.exe (Certificate Manager Tool)
Manages certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
Clrver.exe (CLR Version Tool)
reports all the installed versions of the common language runtime (CLR) on the computer.
CorFlags.exe (CorFlags Conversion Tool)
Lets you configure the CorFlags section of the header of a portable executable (PE) image.
Fuslogvw.exe (Assembly Binding Log Viewer)
Displays information about assembly binds to help you diagnose why the .NET Framework cannot locate an assembly at run time.
Gacutil.exe (Global Assembly Cache Tool)
Lets you view and manipulate the contents of the global assembly cache and download cache.
And many other tools …
.NET Framework for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.