TortoiseSVN Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by TORTOISESVN TEAM - Freeware
TortoiseSVN 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TortoiseSVN for Windows 11 64 bit. Install TortoiseSVN latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension.
TortoiseSVN is a Code Editors and Development software. Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension.
Download TortoiseSVN latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save TortoiseSVN installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept TortoiseSVN end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 20+ Mb
How to install the latest version of TortoiseSVN:
- Download TortoiseSVN setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TortoiseSVN from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
TortoiseSVN is an Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension. It’s intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn’t require the Subversion command line client to run. And it is free to use, even in a commercial environment. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Apache™ Subversion (SVN)®; it provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
If you’re using Visual Studio, you can integrate TortoiseSVN commands to various context menus. Of course, there are Subversion plugins for Visual Studio, but if you’re using one of the free versions of Visual Studio, you can not use those plugins. And sometimes it’s still nice to have some of the TortoiseSVN commands available from Visual Studio directly, even if you have such a plugin installed.
Easy to use
- all commands are available directly from the Windows Explorer.
- only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won’t see any commands that you can’t use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
- allows moving files by right-dragging them in the Windows explorer
All Subversion protocols are supported
Integration with issue tracking systems
TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
- When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
- Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
- Optional warning if a commit isn’t assigned to an issue number
TortoiseSVN for Windows 11 is developed and updated by TORTOISESVN TEAM. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.