Firebird Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Firebird - Freeware
Firebird 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Firebird for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Firebird latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A true open-source relational database.
Firebird is a Code Editors and Development software. A true open-source relational database.
Download Firebird latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Firebird installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Firebird end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 16 Mb
How to install the latest version of Firebird:
- Download Firebird setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Firebird from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Firebird scales impressively, from an embedded, single-user model to enterprise-wide deployments with multiple 2Tb+Gb databases running with hundreds of simultaneous clients. Firebird supports a number of hardware and software platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris and more. It runs on at x386, x64 and PowerPC, Sparc and other hardware platforms, and supports an easy migration mechanism between these platforms.
Firebird is included into the following Linux repositories: Fedora, OpenSuse, CentOS, Mandriva, Ubuntu. One of the key Firebird features is its multi-generational architecture, which enables the development and support of hybrid OLTP and OLAP applications. This makes a Firebird database capable of serving simultaneously as both an analytical and an operational data store, because readers do not block writers when accessing the same data under most conditions.
Firebird supports stored procedures and triggers, and has comprehensive SQL92 support.
- High compatibility with ANSI SQL
- Common Table Expressions (CTE)
- Flexible transactions management
- Full-blown stored procedures (selectable SP enables joins w/tables)
- Cross-database queries
- Active tables concept and events
- User Defined Functions
Firebird for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Firebird. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.