Firebird Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Firebird for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Firebird latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Firebird scales impressively, from an embedded, single-user model to enterprise-wide deployments with multiple 2Tb+Gb databases running with hundreds of simultaneous clients. Firebird supports a number of hardware and software platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris and more. It runs on at x386, x64 and PowerPC, Sparc and other hardware platforms, and supports an easy migration mechanism between these platforms.
Firebird is included into the following Linux repositories: Fedora, OpenSuse, CentOS, Mandriva, Ubuntu. One of the key Firebird features is its multi-generational architecture, which enables the development and support of hybrid OLTP and OLAP applications. This makes a Firebird database capable of serving simultaneously as both an analytical and an operational data store, because readers do not block writers when accessing the same data under most conditions.
Firebird supports stored procedures and triggers, and has comprehensive SQL92 support.
- High compatibility with ANSI SQL
- Common Table Expressions (CTE)
- Flexible transactions management
- Full-blown stored procedures (selectable SP enables joins w/tables)
- Cross-database queries
- Active tables concept and events
- User Defined Functions
How to install the latest version of Firebird:
- Download Firebird setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Firebird from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Firebird Technical Details
- Main Category: Databases
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-02-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Firebird, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.