by itch corp
Itch Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Itch for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Itch latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Itch is a simple way to find, download and distribute indie games online. It lets you effortlessly download and run games and software from itch.io. All of your downloads are kept in a single place and are automatically updated. Access your collections and purchases, or browse for new games via the in-app browser.
On itch.io creators control how their project pages look. The built in browser lets you download and install games while exploring the unique page designs of our creators. You can sync any browser based games right into the app, letting you play them offline whenever you want. Once you’re back online you’ll be able to grab any updates if necessary.
How to install the latest version of Itch:
- Download Itch setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Itch from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Itch Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-18
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Itch, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.