R-Photo Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download R-Photo for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install R-Photo latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
R-Photo is a free recovery tool of photos and video files. Supports Windows file systems (FAT, exFAT, NTFS, and even ReFS) and recovers photo and video files from all sources visible to the host Windows system: internal and external HDD/SDD/NVME, external USB memory sticks, SD cards, and other storage devices. It also supports virtual disks, undamaged RAIDs, and Windows Storage Spaces.
- Deleted by bypassing the Recycle Bin or after emptying it;
- Lost due to a virus attack, system crash, or power failure;
- From failing disks. R-Photo can image such disks to recover lost files directly from those images saving the disks from excessive loads;
- From deleted, damaged, formatted disks, or even more, from partitions with unsupported file systems.
How to install the latest version of R-Photo:
- Download R-Photo setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - R-Photo from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
R-Photo Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about R-Photo, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.