Odin3 Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by daerragh - Freeware
Odin3 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Odin3 for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Odin3 latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones
Odin3 is a Tools software. ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones
Download Odin3 latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Odin3 installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Odin3 end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
How to install the latest version of Odin3:
- Download Odin3 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Odin3 from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Odin is a ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones with easiness and comfort. ROM files flashable with Odin come with .tar extension. Most of the ROMs you are going to flash with Odin are the official stock Samsung ROMs (or leaked stock ROMs). Custom ROMs are rerely flashable by Odin because they come with .zip extension that Odin does not recognize (it recognizes .tar files).
HOW TO USE ODIN:
There are various ROM .tar files for various Samsung smartphones that require various (again) methods of flashing with Odin. Please ALWAYS refer to the sticky guide threads in your phone’s designated XDA subforum and the first post in the topic of the ROM you are going to flash on how to EXACTLY flash the ROM’s .tar files with Odin to your phone. If after reading those threads you are still in doubt, feel free to ask questions in your phone’s designated Q&A subforum (Questions & Answers). Doing that will save you from damaging your phone!
Here (link) is a very good GENERAL guide made by Intratech on how to use Odin with various .tar and .pit files.
You will learn there what are CODE/PDA, PHONE/MODEM and CSC .tar files, what are .pit files and what all Odin switches mean and when to use them.
Odin3 for Windows 11 is developed and updated by daerragh. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.