FontCreator Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by High-Logic - Free Trial
FontCreator 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FontCreator for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FontCreator latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts.
FontCreator is a Photo Apps software. Leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts.
Download FontCreator latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FontCreator installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FontCreator end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 20 Mb
How to install the latest version of FontCreator:
- Download FontCreator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FontCreator from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FontCreator is a leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts. The advanced feature set makes it the tool of choice for professionals, and its intuitive interface is straightforward enough for users at any expertise level. FontCreator is the first font editor to support the new scalable color fonts extension. This new feature allows you to create multi-colored glyphs for systems that support it, while maintaining backwards compatibility for systems that do not.
Font Overview with Categories
The glyph and character category panel gives you quick and easy access to the glyphs, character subsets and Unicode ranges.
OpenType, TrueType and Web fonts
FontCreator supports Open Type, True Type and Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts which can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and in all modern web browsers.
Design High Quality Fonts
The standard and professional edition include font validation features which enable you to improve the quality of your fonts by locating and solving common glyph problems.
Optimizing glyph outlines will reduce the number of points that make up the contour(s).
Import Vector Images
High quality vector graphics can be easily imported. You can even copy and paste between FontCreator and your favorite vector editing software.
Import Raster (bitmap) Images
Import (scanned) images and convert them into glyphs. Create your own handwriting font by scanning your handwriting and import it into FontCreator.
Visual OpenType Designer
The intuitive OpenType Designer allows you to easily generate and modify OpenType layout features for both glyph substitutions and glyph positioning. The build-in anchor manager makes adding and editing mark to base and mark to mark positioning a breeze!
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Create and edit Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts with superior compression
- Create and edit scalable color fonts
- Design fonts for engraving
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (SVG, EPS, AI, PDF, IGES, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, etc)
- OpenType features are preserved upon opening a font
- Visually edit OpenType layout features
- Supports complex script fonts covering Arabic, Syriac, Hebrew, and more
- Advanced OpenType feature generator
- OpenType feature code can also be edited
- FontCreator supports both quadratic- and cubic-based contours
- Optimize contours to reduce the number of nodes
- Fix character mappings
- Unicode variation sequences
- Last resort fonts
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Find and replace glyph names
- Glyph tagging
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over three thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- View unknown font tables
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Vertical metrics; mostly useful with fonts that are used for vertical writing, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
FontCreator for Windows 11 is developed and updated by High-Logic. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.